CAPS Social Media Policy
While we encourage people to share thoughts and opinions on CAPS’s social media pages, including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, we expect that this will be done in a respectful manner.
CAPS does not agree with or endorse every comment that individuals post on our pages. Our goal is to share ideas and information with as many individuals as possible and our policy is to accept the majority of comments made to our profiles.
Therefore, a comment will be deleted if it contains:
• Hate speech,
• Profanity, obscenity or vulgarity,
• Nudity in profile pictures,
• Defamation to a person, people, organization or other entity
• Name calling and/or personal attacks,
• Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product,
• Comments that infringe on copyrights,
• Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile,
• Other comments that CAPS social media moderators deem inappropriate.
All links posted as comments on CAPS posts will be reviewed and may be deleted.
Repeated violations of the CAPS comment policy may cause the author to be blocked from CAPS’s social media profiles.
We understand that social media is a 24/7 medium; however, our moderation capabilities are not. We may not see every inappropriate comment right away, and we are trusting in the maturity of our community to ignore personal attacks and negative speech or respond politely.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.