Impactful video by the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children which helps deepen the understanding of how a child’s brain develops in normal and abnormal environments.
- Associated Press reports on Indiana’s rise of abuse-related deaths
- AAP updates car seat recommendations
- Tickets on sale: Tamron Hall speaking during domestic abuse awareness luncheon
- Domestic abuse survivors invited to paint T-shirts to create awareness
- Kids Count Data Center reports abuse and neglect statistics