Supervised Visits Facilitator- Part Time
Facilitators ensure the safety and well-being of children by observing and recording activity and behaviors surrounding visitation.
- A high school diploma and 5 years of social service experience (i.e. early childhood, teacher’s aide, licensed day care worker)
- A non-human service related Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of social service experience (i.e. early childhood, teacher’s aide, licensed day care worker)
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, sociology, or a directly related human services field.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and satisfactory motor vehicle record in accordance with CAPS policy.
- Must have proof of acceptable auto insurance with the minimum coverages required per CAPS policy.
Classification: Nonexempt / Hourly / Pay Range $14.00 – $16.80
Schedule: Approximately 4 hours weekly with availability for subbing during weekday evenings.
Typical schedule: Sundays 10:00 a.m. – 2:15 p.m.
Healthy Families Supervisor- Full Time
Train, coach and supervise assigned Healthy Families Staff to achieve established goals. Assist with program management.
- Bachelors degree in a human services or fields related to working with children and families with 3 years of relevant experience OR a Masters degree in human services or fields related to working with children and families.
- Solid understanding of or experience in supervising and motivating staff as well as providing support to staff in stressful work environments.
- Fluency in Microsoft Word; demonstrated strength with navigating technology.
- Experience with family services which embrace the concepts of family-centered and strength-based service.
- Knowledge of infant and child development and parent-child attachment.
- Experience in providing services to culturally diverse communities/families.
- Experience in home visiting with a strong background in prevention services to the 0-3 population.
- Infant mental health endorsement preferred.
- Experience with reflective practices
Classification: Full time / Salary/ Exempt / $37,440 – $41,184 Annually
Schedule: Typically Monday – Friday
Supervisor: Senior Director- Healthy Families
Healthy Families Family Support Specialist Full time
Bilingual (Spanish) Required
To establish a relationship with assigned parents in which the parents’ dependency needs are met and parenting skills are improved. FSS is responsible for optimizing the home environment for the physical and mental well-being of children who are at risk of abuse or neglect. The FSS will establish a relationship with parents in which their needs are met and parenting skills are improved.
- Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have current driver’s license, vehicle, acceptable insurance, and satisfactory motor vehicle record.
- Experience working with or providing services to culturally diverse populations of children and families.
- Fluency with Microsoft office suite of products and data entry.
- Demonstrated time management, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Previous home visiting work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Awareness of local community resources.
- Bilingual (Spanish)
Status: Full time / nonexempt
Location: Elkhart County
Schedule: Monday – Friday with evening availability based on client needs. Possible Saturdays if needed.