Parent Education Instructor Assistant (2) positions, Part Time
This position will assist Parent Education Instructors during and after class with administrative and clerical functions.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Previous office and/or administrative or clerical experience.
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects with flexibility and accuracy.
• Demonstrated initiative and creative thinking skills.
• Intermediate level computer skills with Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Must have valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle, and acceptable insurance and satisfactory motor vehicle record.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a wide range of individuals and diverse populations.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Bi-lingual in Spanish.
Position classification and details:
Status: Hourly / Part Time / Nonexempt / Position grade level 3
Schedule: 10-12 weekly hours with flexibility required for attendance at parenting classes based on schedule.
CAPS pays an hourly premium rate for nonexempt positions requiring Bi-Lingual Skills.
All candidates are required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background checks.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.