Every year in Elkhart County, 5,000 cases of suspected child abuse or neglect are reported to child protective services or law enforcement agencies.
It is our goal at CAPS that families will receive help before the tragedy of child abuse occurs.
Thank you for partnering with us in our mission to ensure all children in our community live a life free from abuse and neglect.
Make a donation to CAPS using our easy-to-use, secure, online donation platform powered by Classy.org.
Your support will empower families and protect children.
Enroll and know that you are helping to keep kids safe every month
Create your own fundraiser for CAPS with this kit.
Make a Payment:
Click the button below to make a payment for Guardian ad Litem (GAL) or other CAPS services. Please use the comment box on the payment page to supply information about your payment including any applicable cause numbers as well as what program or service you are paying for.
Making a Gift:
You can make a gift to CAPS by sending your check or money order to: CAPS 1000 W. Hively Ave P.O. Box 773 Elkhart IN 46515
You do not have to be a millionaire to change a child’s life through a charitable contribution. There are a number of ways to make a special gift to CAPS without losing the use of resources during your lifetime. You can make a difference today. Here are some things you can do today to make a difference:
- Leave a gift in your will for CAPS.
- Leave a specific dollar amount or a percentage of the assets in your will to CAPS.
- Consider using assets for your charitable gift.
- Name CAPS as the beneficiary of your pension plan or IRA.
- Purchase a new life insurance policy naming CAPS as the beneficiary.
- Name CAPS as the beneficiary of an existing life insurance policy.
- Remember loved ones with memorial gifts.
- Encourage family and friends to leave a gift to CAPS in their will.
- Ask your financial advisor to include charitable giving as part of counsel to clients.
If you would like more information about making a gift to CAPS contact us at 295-2277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org